Febco Master Series LF876V
Lead Free* MasterSeries N-Pattern Double Check Detector Assemblies (Type II) - Large Diameter
MasterSeries LF876V Lead Free* Double Check Detector Assemblies are specifically designed to protect against possible backpressure and backsiphonage conditions for non-health hazard (i.e., pollutant) application in accordance with Local Governing Water Utility Code. They feature a ductile iron body.
Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar).
2 1/2" - 10"
Part of Febco Masterseries
MasterSeries backflow prevention assemblies aren't just Lead Free. We also redesigned the check and relief valves for superior performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Investment-casted stainless steel internal components for extended valve life and reduced maintenance
- Superior check valve design reduces pressure loss
- Compact N-pattern available for installation in tight quarters
- Small form factor reduces enclosure size for cost savings
- N-pattern valve setters available for complete installations
- Horizontal, vertical-up/vertical-down, and vertical-up/vertical-up orientations
- Full Lead Free certification to NSF 61G standards
- Type II Detector Assemblies