Febco Master Series LF856
Lead Free* MasterSeries In-Line Double Check Detector Assemblies (Type II) - Large Diameter
MasterSeries LF856 Lead Free* Double Check Detector Assemblies are designed to protect drinking water supplies from dangerous cross-connections in accordance with national plumbing codes and water authority requirements for non-health hazard service applications such as irrigation, fire line, or industrial processing. They feature a ductile iron body. Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar).
2 1/2" - 10"
Part of Febco Masterseries
MasterSeries backflow prevention assemblies aren't just Lead Free. We also redesigned the check and relief valves for superior performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Investment-casted stainless steel internal components for extended valve life and reduced maintenance
- Superior check valve design reduces pressure loss
- Compact N-pattern available for installation in tight quarters
- Small form factor reduces enclosure size for cost savings
- N-pattern valve setters available for complete installations
- Horizontal, vertical-up/vertical-down, and vertical-up/vertical-up orientations
- Full Lead Free certification to NSF 61G standards
- Type II Detector Assemblies